Our D2P-engineers guide the architects and structural engineers, with which we work closely, on 3Dconcrete printing during the Design and Engineering phases of the Construction process. This includes among others creating integral designs, evaluating the designs on printability, set structural principles, run testings and create prototypes, improve tech and ensure compliance with construction and safety codes.
Our D2P-engineer is responsible for carrying out the duties on behalf of Technology and Projects which includes multidisciplinary tasks and responsibilities on design, research, prototyping, engineering, documentation, estimating and process improvement.
The successful candidate will report directly to the COO and collaborate with other D2P-engineers and project managers on Tech and 3Dprint projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate to redefine construction with innovative in-house developed Construction methods!
- Use specialized software to create models and drawings of products
- Research new materials and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction or Structural Engineering
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Extensive knowledge construction technologies
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
- Pre: In-depth knowledge of Rhinoceros + Grasshopper plugin
- Pre: Python scripting