Our D2P-engineer (architectural and socio-spatial planning specializations)
Our D2P-engineers are certified architects and/or structural engineers that work in 3Dconcrete printing during the Design and Engineering phases of the Construction process. This includes among others creating integral designs, evaluating the designs on printability, set structural principles, run testings and create prototypes, improve tech and ensure compliance with construction and safety codes.
Within this area 3DCP and parametric design is scaling up, therefore architectural and socio spatial planning experience is required in order to provide a holistic approach to develop models that are conceived to transform from walls to houses, to neighbourhoods, to cities. This position requires a person with relevant socio-cultural and working experience in related areas in developing countries. We run projects in countries like india regarding slum regeneration and social housing developments, where we focus on the relevance of the design within the context (high density population, socio economic problems) with a collaborative planning and design strategies.
Our D2P-engineer is responsible for carrying out the duties on behalf of Technology and Projects which includes transdisciplinary tasks and responsibilities on design, research, prototyping, engineering, documentation, estimating and process improvement. The successful candidate will report directly to the COO and collaborate with other D2P-engineers and project managers on Tech and 3Dprint projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate to redefine construction with innovative in-house developed Construction methods!
- Use and make specialized software to create models and drawings of products;
- Research new materials and methods of development;
- Design coordination with engineering disciplines and collaborative design processes;
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team;
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes;
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards;
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion;
- Able to work independently and in an international team – respecting cultures;
- Completed university education in science or technology (architecture, technical infrastructure, socio- spatial planning/urban planning);
- 3+ years’ of relevant general work experience;
- 1+ years’ of relevant work experience in architectural design for 3dcp;
- Experience with creating program concept documents for municipalities, towns and regions, especially strategic plans, development programs;
- Experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies from Conceptual to Construction Phase that incorporate an understanding of sector trends;
- Experience in coordinating with other disciplines;
- Good understanding of local and/or international regulations / standards;
- Confident working in an international organization;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively;
- In-depth knowledge of Rhinoceros + Grasshopper plugin, Python scripting and Generative design;
- Proficiency in modeling using 2D/3D software, such as AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, and/or any rendering tool software such as Lumion, V-Ray.
- Advanced knowledge of at least 2 international languages f.e. English (C1) Spanish (C1) Arabic (C1) Mandarin (C1)
You are further:
- Willing to live (relocate) within the neighbourhood of our HQ in Oss;
- Willing to travel for our international projects;
- Young, highly motivated and flexible to work in transdisciplinary environment;
- Resilient attitude in a highly dynamic environment;
- Respectful and interested in other cultures;
- Interested in Construction 4.0;
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your motivation and resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible.