Vacancy Software Developer/ Engineer
At CyBe, we use our own 3D Concrete printing software. As a software Developer, you will review and update our current printing software.
Besides that, we are currently developing new software applications to automate the construction industry.
- Working with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Verify and deploy programs an systems;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
Your tasks consist of…
- Working closely with other developers;
- Designing new software programs,
- Writing and implementing efficient codes;
- Testing programs;
- Implementing the software;
- Managing software programs;
- Evaluating new programs;
- Fixing and improving existing software.
- A bachelor or masters degree in Software Engineering;
- Speaking and writing fluent Dutch;
- Speaking and writing fluent English.
- Young, highly motivated, and flexible to work in a transdisciplinary environment;
- Resilient attitude in a highly dynamic environment;
- Respectful and interested in other cultures;
- Living in the Netherlands;
- Located in Europe and willing to relocate to the Netherlands.