- How does 3D Concrete printing work?We receive a 3D-model which can be made with one of the many CAD tools. With the help of our own software-tool (CyBe CHYSEL) we are able to convert a digital 3D model into the printing instructions (the .Gcode) needed for the 3Dprinters. The printer is operated by just two persons; one uses a control unit to calibrate the right position. The other operator oversees the mixing part that mixes the CyBe MORTAR which is used as the material for the printer. After the print has started everything goes automatically. During this time we wait till the print is done and give ourselves the opportunity to get a cup of coffee.
- Is my product or project suitable for 3d concrete printing?At the moment there is a vast amount of possibilities for using CyBe’s 3D Concrete printing technology. 3DCP enables free-form design, which makes it possible to build complex forms. To check if your product or projects is suited all we need is a 3D-model or design. We will verify whether your plans are printable for us.
- Is it possible to distribute your products to my country and what are the terms of delivery?We distribute our products worldwide. The printers are modular, which means they can be separated in smaller parts for transport easily. Additional costs such as transportation and import taxes will be added to the printer and are the buyer’s responsibility. The terms of delivery also depend on the location to which the product needs to be transported.
- What are the advantages of 3D concrete printing in comparison to traditional construction methods?Traditional construction processes take up a lot of time and labor costs. Due to engineering and preparation time the construction takes a longer time span than 3D Concrete printing. Since we are able to automatize this process the time preparing a print is reduced a lot. The final costs of 3D concrete printer are reduced too. This can be up to -70% depending on the product you want to print. This cost-reduction is the result of factors like low labor costs and material costs. In addition 3Dconcrete printing enables new and other design possibilities. Giving architects more freedom in their design. Still there are many new design and engineering possibilities not yet being discovered and since the technology is being further developed new possibilities will occur.
I want to buy a printer
- I am interested in purchasing a 3D printer. How do I get in touch?Please fill in our contact form and describe your request. A member of our team will get in touch.
- What is the delivery time for a 3D printer?We deliver our 3D printers approximately 4 months after the first payment is received. Ask about in-stock machines to reduce delivery time.
- Does CyBe offer a warranty with the purchase of a 3D printer?We offer a standard one-year warranty.
- How do I maintain a 3D printer?We offer an optional annual Service-Level Agreement (SLA) to cover the first line of maintenance and remote support.
- What are the specs of the 3D printers and 3D printable material?Please request our 3D printer specifications and download our CyBe Mortar datasheet.
- How do I receive a quotation for a 3D printer?We are happy to make a quotation for the purchase and delivery of a 3D printer. Please fill in our contact form and describe your request.
- Does CyBe provide an option to rent?We offer 3D printing services to support our clients’ projects, including the 3D printer and 3D printing operators.
- What is the price of a 3D printer?We offer 3 models: CyBe R (Robot) €150,000 Ex Works, CyBe RC (Robot Crawler) €195,000 Ex Works, and CyBe G (Gantry) €285,000 Ex Works.
- How much does it cost to make 3D models?We offer Design & Engineering services to support our clients’ projects. The costs vary per project. Please contact our team for a quotation.
- What is the printing speed of the 3D printers?The printers print up to 500 mm / second. Depending on the element’s layer height and width, the print speed may be reduced to 200 mm / second for optimal results.
- Is there an option to lease a 3D concrete printer?Yes, we have options for leasing our 3D printers. Please contact our team for terms and conditions.
- What is the price difference between purchasing a printer and having CyBe print the project for us?This varies depending on the project. Our team can support in both cases. Please contact us and describe your request. We’ll respond to discuss your needs.
- What are the costs for a project?We are happy to make a quotation for a project. Please fill in our contact form and describe your request.
- What is included with the 3D printer systems?Please read about our printers.
- What are the sizes of the 3D printers and how are they shipped?Please read about our printers.
- Are there transportation requirements for a 3D printer, such as delivery and duty costs?Please read about our printers.
- What is the total price to print a building?Please contact us to request a project quotation.
- Are there financing possibilities?Contact us to learn about our various financing options.
- Can I become a CyBe Construction representative?Please contact us to learn about becoming a CyBe Construction representative through our partnership agreement.
3D concrete printing for your project
- What are the main benefits of 3D concrete printing?3D concrete printing is an automated process, resulting in fast engineering and preparation work. This time savings reduces labor costs. 3D printing material is also less expensive than traditional building material. Project costs can be reduced up to 70% depending on the project scope. 3D concrete printing also enables unique design possibilities that are not possible with traditional building methods.
- How does 3D concrete printing work?We begin with a 3D model, which can be created in a variety of CAD programs. Using CyBe’s Chysel software, we convert the model into G-code, which serves as the printer’s instructions. The first print operator calibrates the printer’s position using the control unit. The second operator oversees the mixing of the CyBe Mortar. Once printing begins, the print process operates autonomously.
- Which software does CyBe Construction use and what are the benefits?Please read about our software.
- What is the print time per cubic meter?Our printers operate up to 500 mm / second. The print time per cubic meter depends on the design of the object.
- What is the approximate cost of a structure?Our Lyve label buildings are specifically designed for 3D concrete printing and start at €800 per square meter.
- How can I get more information about CyBe’s projects?Please view our project showcase.
- What kind of additional elements and factory preparation is needed for 3D printing?The pre-print checklist outlines the necessary spare parts and all facility requirements. We also help our customers to prepare their facilities so that the printers are operational in a short time after delivery.
- What is the production capacity of a printer?The production capacity depends on the level of difficulty of the element. We recommend printing with a minimum of 3 certified operators to manage 1) the Mix Pump System, 2) the printing process, and 3) the overview.
Material for 3D Concrete Printing
- What printing materials can be used with your systems?We recommend printing with CyBe Mortar, which is tested and certified for its fast set-time. Our CyBe Mortar Ready-Mix enables high-speed, high-quality printing. Our technology and smart printing allow us to print at a width of 40 mm, which reduces the necessary amount of print material. With our Partnership Program, CyBe Mortar can be made locally by mixing our concentrated CyBe PowerPack with locally sourced materials, such as cement, aggregates, and sand.
- How can I reduce material costs?Our standard print layer width is 40 mm, which conserves material. With our Local Material Development Program, we help our customers make CyBe Mortar locally by mixing our concentrated CyBe PowerPack with locally sourced materials, such as cement, aggregates, and sand. This reduces the costs of raw materials and transportation while maintaining the material’s quality and achieving an optimal print result.
- Can I mix and use my own material with your system?You may mix and use your own developed material with our system. However, by doing so, we cannot guarantee the system’s proper response and functionality, which could fail due to clogging. We also cannot promise that the material will deliver the same high-quality print results as CyBe Mortar. Using your own material will void the system’s warranty.
- What are the technical specifications of CyBe Mortar, such as strength and curing time?Once cured, our CyBe Mortar is stronger than traditional concrete. Our mortars harden fast — between 3 and 25 minutes, depending on the type of mortar and the length of the print path. When printing wall elements with the CyBe Robot Crawler, a three-minute set-time is ideal. When printing complete apartment modules with the CyBe Gantry, a 25-minute set-time allows the mortar to stay wet long enough to create the proper adhesion. View the CyBe Mortar datasheet for a complete overview of the former mortar.
- Does CyBe offer training courses, such as printer operator training?With the purchase of a 3D concrete printer, our Service-Level Agreement (SLA) includes the training of 3–4 print operators. In addition, we offer operator training through CyBe Academy. CyBe Academy offers a range of courses, including virtual classroom, online, and in-person training (either at our training facility or on-site at your location). Visit the CyBe Academy to sign up for courses or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request training.
- Does the CyBe Academy offer custom-made courses?Yes, we develop custom-made courses based on our clients’ learning objectives and training needs. Please contact us at email@example.com to request your personal, custom-made training program.
- Does CyBe offer in-company training?Our in-person training courses normally take place at our CyBe Training Center in Oss, Netherlands, but in-company training at your facility is also available. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can CyBe give presentations on 3D concrete printing topics?Yes, our trainers can give presentations on a variety of topics, such as the history of 3D concrete printing, the variety of printing systems, designing for 3D concrete printing, and much more. We can deliver the presentations both online and at your location. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for more info.
- What does it cost to receive training from CyBe Construction?After purchasing a printer, the training of three to four operators is included in your Service-Level Agreement (SLA). We also offer training through our CyBe Academy. Visit CyBe Academy to learn more.
- How do I contact CyBe Construction?The best way to contact us is by filling in our contact form and describing your request. The appropriate CyBe team member will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Is it possible to visit CyBe?Yes, visiting CyBe is possible upon availability. Please contact us through our contact form and describe your request.
- Is it possible to print in different climates and temperatures?Yes, we have experience printing in different climates, temperatures, and conditions in diverse parts of the world.
- What are the benefits of 3D printing with a robotic arm system?The system’s speed and mobility work well with our specific fast-setting concrete and enable the creation of free-form shapes.
- Is it possible to collaborate with CyBe?We would love to discuss the possibilities for a collaboration with you. Please fill in our contact form and tell us about your project requirements.
- Is there a possibility to get a live demonstration of the 3D printer?Yes, live demonstrations are possible upon availability. Please contact us through our contact form and describe your request.