Buy a 3D Concrete Printer in Florida
CyBe Construction, a 3D concrete printer manufacturer with over 10 years of experience, offers 3D concrete printers for sale in Florida. Are you looking to buy a 3D concrete printer in Florida? Find out more on this page, or reach out to us now!
3D Concrete Printers for Sale in Florida
Construction automation has been on the rise for a while. Whereas cutting-edge building techniques used to be somewhat inaccessible, innovative technologies like 3D concrete printing are becoming more and more approachable every day. Florida is one of the first states to embrace this new building method, and 3D printed houses in Florida are emerging rapidly. At CyBe Construction, a leading 3D concrete printer manufacturer, we offer 3D concrete printers for sale in Florida, so that you too can reap the benefits of this automated construction technology with your construction company. Serving as a local 3D concrete printer supplier in Florida, CyBe has the best 3D concrete printers for sale in your area. Do you have questions like: ‘Where to buy a 3D concrete printer in Florida?’, ‘How can I get a 3D concrete printer in Florida?’, and ‘What is the price of a 3D concrete printer in Florida?’ Then you’ve come to the right place! 3D concrete printer manufacturer CyBe Construction has the perfect 3D concrete printer for sale for your company in Florida!
The Benefits of Buying a 3D Concrete Printer in Florida
At CyBe Construction, we’ve been in the business of additive manufacturing for over 10 years. As a 3D concrete printer manufacturer with extensive experience in printing ourselves, we can tell you like no other the benefits of buying a 3D concrete printer in Florida. The advantages of our 3DCP technology can be divided into three main categories: cost, speed, and sustainability. The high level of automation significantly reduces your timelines. The printing time of a house can be reduced to days, or even hours. This increased speed will lead to fewer labor hours, allowing for substantial cost savings. Additionally, the technique and the material are more sustainable than conventional construction. Buying a 3D concrete printer in Florida will lead to more affordable, quicker, and more sustainable construction. And with CyBe Construction as your local 3D concrete printer supplier in Florida, your company can enjoy these benefits too!
Florida Contractors’ Choice
CyBe Construction, as your local 3D concrete printer supplier, is the preferred choice for Florida contractors. With over ten years of experience and our American home base CyBe Florida LLC on your doorstep, it is no surprise that you wouldn’t be the first to buy a 3D concrete printer in Florida. Unlike most partners, who use our 3D concrete printers for houses, our Miami-based partner Kind Designs applies our 3DCP technology for something different. In their exciting project, they are working to provide the coast of Florida with 3D printed Living Seawalls. These underwater structures improve the local ocean’s biodiversity while protecting the shores from sea-level rise and floods. Kind Designs was so happy with their 3D concrete printer purchase from CyBe and its performance that they opted to buy another 3D concrete printer after only a couple of months. Like Kind Designs, you too can start a successful 3D construction company by buying a 3D concrete printer in Florida!
Choosing the Right 3D Concrete Printer in Florida
There are plenty of options to buy a 3D concrete printer in Florida from the 3D concrete printer manufacturer CyBe Construction. We currently offer a wide range of four different 3D concrete printers for sale, each with its own unique advantages. While all of them can help you become a successful 3D construction company in Florida, some are better equipped for the specific task at hand. To assist you in choosing the right 3D concrete printer for your company, we provide a business case, analyzing how 3DCP would be applied to your project. We also determine the best way you could save on expenses by choosing to buy a 3D concrete printer in Florida. This will help you opt for the best 3D concrete printer. We currently offer two lines of 3D concrete printers in Florida: the G-Line with the large, stationary CyBe GR, and the R-Line with smaller, mobile 3D concrete printers. Our 3D concrete printer prices start at €150,000, and the cost of a 3D concrete printer depends on which printer and which additional options you choose. With CyBe Construction as your 3D concrete printer manufacturer, you’re sure to get the best 3D concrete printer in Florida!
Buying a 3D Concrete Printer in Florida
We told you about the benefits of buying a 3D concrete printer in Florida and what our 3D concrete printers cost. But, what exactly happens when you buy a 3D concrete printer in Florida? After reaching out to us via our contact form and sharing some details of your planned project, we will formulate a printability analysis, a high-level cost indication, and a business case. Based on your choice of 3D concrete printer, we can negotiate a purchase offer. Of course, after you buy a 3D concrete printer in Florida, we will still be there to assist you with our excellent customer service. After you meet the various departments of our team, we will send our technicians and trainers to your facility to install your printer and get your team ready with our on-site training. Even when your company is up and running with the new 3DCP technology, we will continue assisting you through our Service Level Agreement. This way, we make sure you have the best possible experience when buying a 3D concrete printer. With CyBe Construction as your local 3D printer supplier in Florida, you’re sure to reap all the benefits of being a successful 3D construction company!
Get in Contact
Interested in buying a 3D concrete printer in Florida but still want more information? We offer various ways to learn more about additive manufacturing on our website. You can also subscribe to our mailing series for more information about 3DCP in the US, cost savings with 3D printing, or sustainability. If you have questions about our 3D concrete printers for sale in Florida, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via our contact form. Ready to become a successful 3D construction company? Contact us now!
Video: Timelapse of 3D concrete printed Living Seawalls in Florida
I want to buy a printer
- I am interested in purchasing a 3D printer. How do I get in touch?The easiest way to get in touch about purchasing a 3D printer is filling out our contact form via cybe.eu/contact. In this contact form, we’ll ask you for the necessary details to assess your project. If you’d like more information about 3D concrete printing, check out our website, or one of our many website. To get in contact now, please go to cybe.eu/contact!
- Is it possible to distribute your products to my country and what are the terms of delivery?We distribute our products worldwide! We currently have printers in all continents, expect for Antartica (should we put this on our to-do list?). Furthermore, our printers are modular, meaning they can be separated in smaller parts for an easy transport process. Note that additional costs related to transportation and import taxes will be added to the printer’s price after we calculated them. These costs, as well as the estimated delivery time, depend on the location to which the product needs to be transported. Curious to find out what these are for your location? Fill out our contact form at cybe.eu/contact, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- What is the delivery time for a 3D printer?Our current delivery time is approximately 6 months, starting at the moment we receive the first payment. Of course, these delivery times can increase or decrease, depending on your type of printer, its options, and your location. At times, we might also have in-stock machines, which will have a reduced delivery time. To find out exactly how long your printer will take to arrive, please fill out our contact form at cybe.eu/contact!
- Does CyBe offer a warranty with the purchase of a 3D printer?We currently offer a standard warranty of one year. Warranties can be adjusted to your needs, and will be incorporated into the SLA (Service Level Agreement). Of course, a warranty of one year, doesn’t mean we won’t help you after that time. At CyBe, customer service is one of our highest priorities. Our Aftersales and Support team are always ready to assist you with anything you might encounter. Furthermore, our printers are built to last. The machinery is able to fulfill tasks with a significantly higher workload. They are also modular, meaning that parts can be replaced if necesarry. This way, our printers are built to years. As an illustration: the printer we use in our facility was built in 2017, and has been shipped all over the world for print jobs. Nevertheless, it still works perfectly fine!
- How do I maintain a 3D printer?While our machines are specifically designed for the rough environment of the construction industry, they still need some love and care from time to time. For this reason we offer a yearly maintenance which is included in our Service Level Agreement (SLA). This SLA is included for one year in the purchase of a printer. Besides the Yearly maintenance, a good clean after every print is highly recommended. This cleaning procedure takes around 5 minutes to complete and is explained in depth in our training courses (which are also included in the purchase of a printer).
- What are the specs of the 3D printers and 3D printable material?For the full specifications of our 3D printers, as well as our CyBe Mortar material, we have devised detailed documents, thoroughly going over all the facts. For our printer specifications, please download the file ‘3D Specifications’, which can be found in the footer, at the bottom of this page. Our CyBe Mortar datasheet can be found in our Lybrary, at lybrary.cybe.eu.
- How do I receive a quotation for a 3D printer?We are happy to make a quotation for the purchase and delivery of a 3D printer. The easiest way to get in touch about this is filling out our contact form via cybe.eu/contact. In this contact form, we’ll ask you the details of your situation. To proceed, please fill in our contact form and describe your request via cybe.eu/contact!
- Does CyBe provide an option to rent?At CyBe, we take pride in delivering the highest quality machinery and results when taking on a project. For this exact reason we do not offer straight renting services, as successfully 3D concrete printing a project takes more than just access to a machine. To successfully complete a print you need a proper design, a well installed printer, a team of trained printer operators, and of course the right material to print. By renting out a printer, we are setting our clients up for failure, which is why we choose not to do so. If, on the other hand, you are interested in printing just 1 or 2 projects that do not validate the full purchase of a printer, we are more than happy to open a discussion where we not only “rent out a printer”, but support you with every aspect to successfully print your project. This means helping with design and engineering of your project, making sure the business case is closing, supporting you with print strategy and of course printing itself. Feel free to reach out to us via the contact form at cybe.eu/contact and select “I want cybe to print my project”, fill in the required information and our sales team will contact you to set up a first meeting.
- What is the price of a 3D printer?We offer 3 models: CyBe R (Robot) €150,000 Ex Works, CyBe RC (Robot Crawler) €195,000 Ex Works, and CyBe G (Gantry) €285,000 Ex Works.
- How much does it cost to make 3D models?We offer Design & Engineering services to support our clients’ projects. The costs vary per project. Please contact our team for a quotation.
- What is the printing speed of the 3D printers?The printers print up to 500 mm / second. Depending on the element’s layer height and width, the print speed may be reduced to 200 mm / second for optimal results.
- Is there an option to lease a 3D concrete printer?Yes, we have options for leasing our 3D printers. Please contact our team for terms and conditions.
- What is the price difference between purchasing a printer and having CyBe print the project for us?This varies depending on the project. Our team can support in both cases. Please contact us and describe your request. We’ll respond to discuss your needs.
- What are the costs for a project?We are happy to make a quotation for a project. Please fill in our contact form and describe your request.
- What is included with the 3D printer systems?Please read about our printers.
- What are the sizes of the 3D printers and how are they shipped?Please read about our printers.
- Are there transportation requirements for a 3D printer, such as delivery and duty costs?Please read about our printers.
- What is the total price to print a building?Please contact us to request a project quotation.
- Are there financing possibilities?Contact us to learn about our various financing options.
- Can I become a CyBe Construction representative?Please contact us to learn about becoming a CyBe Construction representative through our partnership agreement.